Monday 19 November 2012

LO2 Script


SCRIPT: THE TRIAL

SCENE 1
INT CORRIDOR
Gift and Anthony meet as they're walking through the school, then begin to chat

GIFT
you alright, Anthony?

ANTHONY
I'm good, you?

GIFT
Yeah, I'm good man.
You heard about the trial?

ANTHONY
Yeah, I heard but we're gonna have to work extremely hard


They stop walking and chat


GIFT
Anthony, do you know who the scout is?

ANTHONY
I don't know who he is but all I do know is that he's coming from
Aston Villa Academy to watch us.

GIFT
Yeah, I hope the trial goes well and I hope the scout ain't too harsh on us.



SCENE 2 
EXT ASTRO TURF
Gift and Anthony do warm up exercises. Gift tackles Anthony.

ANTHONY
What the hell you playing at???
you wait - I'm gonna get you at the trial!

GIFT
WHAT? That was a fair tackle

ANTHONY
How was that a fair tackle?
you came in and took my legs out!

GIFT
WHAT? That was a fair tackle!

ANTHONY
oh, just forget it man. 
Just get off my way

Anthony pushes into Gift, Gift gets angry


SCENE 3
INT CHANGING ROOM. 
The scout walks in

SCOUT
Alright lads
I'm the scout from Aston Villa Academy and I've come to watch you on their behalf
There's only one place left and it's out of you two 
Here's what's expected of you today - you have to do two drills - shooting and dribbling
So, if you haven't got any further questions - then let's get cracking, let's do it!

GIFT
No, no further questions

ANTHONY
c'mon man, let's go 



SCENE 4 
EXT ASTRO TURF
Anthony goes first - he dribbles ball and shoots, he misses the net. Gift goes next - he dribbles and shoots the ball in the net.

SCOUT
Looking back at my analysis
Gift, you have been granted a place at Aston Villa Academy.
Congratulations!

Gift celebrates, Anthony weeps. They shake hands.

The End











No comments:

Post a Comment